For those patients who are insured, our business office staff will assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits available to you under the terms of your insurance policy.
Some important concepts to remember about your dental insurance:
- Your estimated patient portion is due at the time of service
- Dental insurance is a contract between you, your employer, and your insurance provider.
- Dental insurance benefits are always subject to review by your carrier.
- The information that we are given by your insurance carrier is not a guarantee of benefits or payment.
- Your coverage is limited to the terms of your policy.