Sedation Dentistry

Sedation Dentistry

We understand that many patients have a fear of dental procedures, but that shouldn’t stop you from getting the dental care that you need. At Padden Dental, we offer a variety of sedation dentistry options to help make your next procedure more comfortable for you.

If you are looking for more information about what sedation dentistry is, if you are a good candidate for it, and more, take a look at this compiled list of articles from our Padden Post Blog.

Are you in need of a dentist in the Vancouver, Washington area? Please contact us today to schedule an appointment. We will work with you, even if you suffer from dental anxiety.

Emergency Dental Appointments

How to Select a Family Dentist

Are you new to Vancouver, WA, or looking to change dentists? We have some recommendations on how to choose a dentist — and of course we believe Padden Dental to be a great choice. Did you know that only 60% of all individuals undergo routine dental treatment each year? The other 40% may avoid the dentist due to dental phobia or the cost of treatment, many individuals simply don’t have a family dentist. An experienced dentist can help you with fear.

Read More

Pin It on Pinterest