Taking good care of your teeth is important for many reasons. Healthy teeth are essential for the proper breakdown of food while eating, and an abscessed tooth can result in serious health repercussions.
Unhealthy teeth can quickly lead to gum disease too. And when teeth aren’t looking their best, it can have a negative effect on self confidence levels. Dental veneers in Vancouver are a great option for people who want to improve their oral hygiene and look.
Here are five things that veneers may be able to do for you:
- Discoloration due to medication, excessive fluoride, and even root canal treatments can be corrected.
- Teeth that are worn down can be made to look brand new again.
- Chipped and broken teeth can be repaired to a naturally healthy state.
- Large gaps between teeth can be closed to make the jaw line look fuller.
- Misaligned teeth can be fixed to look completely aligned on top and bottom jaw lines.
Choosing to get dental veneers in Vancouver WA can help you look and feel your best without the need for extensive surgical treatments. There are no drawn out preparation requirements, and you can get right back into your regular life very soon after having veneers put in.
To get the most from your experience, contact us at Padden Dental to schedule an appointment to talk about your options and what will work best for your needs. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have about dental veneers.