Padden Dental Payment Options
No dental insurance? No problem!
Cash or Check. Pay in full at the conclusion of your visit and you’ll receive 10% off your bill. We also gladly accept Debit Cards, VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
We’ve prepared some more information about Insurance, Care Credit, and our Discounts:
More About Discounts
- Receive a 10% discount* for patients without insurance when paying in full at time of service using cash or check
- Receive a 5% discount* for patients without insurance when paying in full at time of service using credit or debit card
*Cannot be combined with other discounts, Care Credit or discounted dental plan programs
More About Insurance
For those patients who are insured, our business office staff will assist you in obtaining the maximum benefits available to you under the terms of your insurance policy.
Some important concepts to remember about your dental insurance:
- Your estimated patient portion is due at the time of service
- Dental insurance is a contract between you, your employer, and your insurance provider.
- Dental insurance benefits are always subject to review by your carrier.
- The information that we are given by your insurance carrier is not a guarantee of benefits or payment.
- Your coverage is limited to the terms of your policy.