Everybody wants a beautiful smile. Chances are that’s why you go to the dentist for regular check-ups every six months and to get your teeth cleaned. However, even with good preventative care, cosmetic dentistry is still an option for many people who want a better smile.
In some cases, cosmetic dentistry can even save an individual the embarrassment of having a discolored or unattractive tooth. Keep reading to learn more about the cosmetic dentistry services we offer and how they work.
- Dental implants — An ideal way to replace missing teeth with ones that look natural, dental implants use titanium posts that fuse with the jawbone to create real looking teeth. They look better and tend to keep your teeth healthier than fixed bridges – the old method of making your smile look better when missing teeth.
- Dentures — Designed to cover multiple missing teeth or to cover the whole jaw, dentures can give you a beautiful smile and functionality that’s ideal for many seniors and individuals.
- Dental crowns — Dental crowns are permanent coverings that go over a tooth that is damaged, cracked or otherwise decayed. Crowns can be made of materials like porcelain, which often looks the most natural, as well as gold, resin and a mixture of different materials.
- Sedation dentistry — Some people don’t do well at the dentist. While we don’t want you to be afraid, sedation dentistry can make healthy teeth possible for individuals who have dental phobias.
- Invisalign — Invisalign is an option for straightening your teeth that’s perfect for adults and teens because it doesn’t require metal braces, which can be embarrassing for certain individuals. Instead of metal brackets, Invisalign uses clear aligners that are almost impossible to see.
Do one of these cosmetic dentistry services sound like it would be right for you? If so, contact us at Padden Dental to learn more about cosmetic dentistry in Vancouver WA.