At Padden Dental, our goal is to give you the best possible smile through corrective dental work. Dr. Eric performs a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures to restore function to your mouth and make your smile more attractive. We provide dental veneers in Vancouver, WA that both straighten and brighten your smile. We also repair damaged teeth with our same-day dentistry services, which includes the popular CEREC same-day crowns.
We provide sedation dentistry as well, which means Vancouver residents can have restorative dental work done with little to no pain. Keep reading to learn more about our approach to corrective dental work and how we can benefit you.
Dr. Eric’s Friendly Approach to Patients of All Ages
Immediately when you step into the doors at Padden Dental, our friendly staff will greet you with a warm welcome and make sure you are comfortable during every phase of treatment at our office. Dr. Eric is a highly skilled dentist with experience and understanding in corrective dental work. He will evaluate your dental needs and recommend and provide the treatments that result in the best aesthetic appearance and retain as much of your natural tooth as possible.
Dr. Eric is friendly and accepts patients of any age, and we encourage parents to bring in their children at a young age to make Padden their “dental home”. The following are the different types of cosmetic dentistry procedures we provide:
- Teeth Whitening. Transform your smile by taking your teeth several shades whiter with our teeth whitening treatments. Our advanced treatments are prescription strength and can be adjusted according to your desired results. These are more effective than the over-the-counter remedies available. Plus, we provide you with the convenient option to take the whitening trays and gel home, if you prefer to forego the in-office whitening.
- Invisalign Invisible Braces. Did you know that you can have your teeth straightened without wearing those traditional metal brackets? We offer Invisalign braces, which are a series of tooth aligners that are proven to effectively straighten your smile. These provide a great alternative for anyone that is not interested in the appearance of metal braces. You might be surprised how many patients are able to achieve their straightening goals with Invisalign, so schedule your appointment to see if Invisalign is right for you.
- Dental Crowns. If you have broken, chipped, or cracked teeth, dental crowns might be the perfect solution to restore mouth function and improve your smile. At Padden Dental, we proudly offer same-day crowns with our advanced CEREC technology, in addition to our other same-day dentistry services.
- Filings and Bondings. At our dental office in Vancouver, Washington, we provide bondings, available in tooth-color, which are a fast and relatively inexpensive way to repair cracks and chips in teeth. We also fill dental carries, or cavities, and we have tooth-colored fillings available that create a discreet tooth filling no one will ever notice!
- Full and Partial Dentures. When you are missing one or more teeth in your mouth, dentures provide an option to replace the teeth, fill in the gaps, and restore function to your mouth. Dentures also have the ability to help support your facial muscles, improve speech, and stabilize the surrounding teeth.
- Dental Implants. Dental implants are quickly becoming the most popular option to replace missing teeth, due to their striking resemblance to natural teeth.
Come Visit Us at Padden Dental
At Padden Dental, we can’t wait to meet you. We take pride in providing corrective dental work for the residents of Central Vancouver. Call us today at (360) 213-1999 to set up your appointment or book online.