- The number of emergency room visits due to dental emergencies in the U.S. is on the rise. A neglected, broken …Read More »
- We hope that all of you have stayed safe these past few months! Here at Padden Dental, we are excited …Read More »
- Update 3/24/20: By order of the governor, we are closing our office for all elective (non-emergency) dental treatments until May …Read More »
- Many people fear root canals, but do not fully understand the procedure. Let's review what exactly a root canal is, …Read More »
- What's all the rage about CEREC same-day crowns? These popular dental treatments allow patients the convenience of having a new …Read More »
- Early childhood caries is a common dental disease that affects millions of children nationwide under the age of five. Learn …Read More »
- Does your child have an upcoming visit at the dentist's office? We have provided expert tips on how to prepare …Read More »
Padden Dental Site Index is designed to help you find the information you need at our site. You may be redirected here when an old link no longer works.
Abscessed Tooth Brushing and Flossing CEREC Dentistry Common Teeth Issues Corrective Dental Work Dental Bridges Dental Crowns Dental Implants Dental Veneers Gum (Periodontal) Disease Invisalign Invisible Braces Nutrition and Dental Health Oral Health for Kids Oral Hygiene Oral Surgery Sedation Dentistry Sensitive Teeth Teeth Whitening Toothache and Oral Pain Tooth Decay
- Dental Services
- What We Do at Padden Dental
- What is General Anesthesia?
- What are Dentures?
- Early Dental Care
- Payment Options